Error when --csl option is included
S B P
2018-09-07 08:06:07 UTC
Hi,
I am trying to insert references in the markdown file 'MS.md' using the
bibtex 'ref.bib'.
It works well with the following command on terminal (in the same directory
as the files)
pandoc MS.md --filter pandoc-citeproc --bibliography=ref.bib -o output.docx

However, when I try to insert citation style (for eg. cell.csl) there is an
error.
pandoc -s MS.md --bibliography ref.bib --filter pandoc-citeproc --csl cell.csl
-o output.docx

The error is as follows:
pandoc-citeproc: ParseError {errorContexts = [], errorMessage = "Failed
reading: takeWhile1", errorPosition = 43:3 (2533)}
Error running filter pandoc-citeproc:
Filter returned error status 1

pandoc-citeproc is installed (V0.14.3.1) and pandoc version is 2.2.3.2

What is the cause of this error? How can I insert csl correctly? Thanks in
advance!
mb21
S B P
John Muccigrosso
2018-09-09 02:44:17 UTC
Also, just for convenience, you don't need to explicitly invoke the
citeproc filter when you include a bibliography.